Reddy’s Of Carlow
The Oldest Pub in Carlow
Reddy’s of Carlow is all about the traditional Irish pub and as the oldest pub in County Carlow we celebrate our heritage with a warm welcome and a home away from home atmosphere in the centre of Carlow.
Renowned for our home cooked food the chefs start early to prepare fresh food including our famous roast joints, homemade soups and delicious desserts. We like to do our bit to support Irish farmers too and source all our high quality produce locally.
A much loved destination by local customers as well as those from further afield, Reddy’s has been a landmark in the centre of the historical town of Carlow for over 250 years. Steeped in history, Reddy’s was first established as an inn in the 18th century and has since housed a malting house, a potato house, stables and an undertaking business as recently as the 1930’s.
Owned by the Reddy family for three generations Reddy’s of Carlow continues to be at the heart of the family business.
Reddy's of Carlow, 67 Tullow Street Carlow, Co. Carlow, Ireland, R93 FN44
t. (0) 59 9142224 e. email@example.com